- The US picked up its first medals on day 2 of the 2020 Olympics with swimmers finishing first and second in the Men's 400m Individual Medley
- Iranian defector from Olympic Refugee Team defeats two-time champion Jade Jones in taekwondo
- These star athletes were barred from competing because of how they were born
- See what life was like in the Olympic Village in 1984
- The best photos from the Tokyo Olympics
Now that it’s grillin’ season I thought I’d revisit one of my favorite Roker Radio episodes as my old co-host Tyler Cox and I talk with Dr. BBQ! He gives us his tips for all of your Summer grilling, plus his foolproof secret for fall of the bone ribs! I’ve tried it many times, and it’s the bomb! So get ready for a masterclass on grilling, it’ll be your go-to! And if you’re ever in the Tampa/St. Pete area, make sure you stop by Dr. BBQ The Restaurant!
On this edition of Roker Radio it’s another Roker Radio Pop-Up: Degenerates Assemble week 3! For the NFC and AFC Championship games I’m joined once again by fellow degenerates Dan-o and host of Gutting The Sacred Cow, comedian Kevin Gootee. We’ll break down both the Tampa Bay-Green Bay and the Buffalo-Kansas City games to help you decide who to bet on and win some money! Enjoy, Stay Safe!