- The President says having election deniers on ballots is 'corrosive' and blames his predecessor for attacks on US democracy
- Biden sends a stark warning about political violence ahead of midterms: 'We can't take democracy for granted any longer'
- These 3 races may determine the fate of the Senate
- Analysis: 5 very scary numbers for Democrats in the new CNN poll
- Cillizza: One key number that could spell doom for Democrats in the midterms
Click above link to see Roker Meet Roker on The Today Show!
Click Roker Radio 163 Roker Meets Roker! To hear all the behind the scenes and more!
Now that it’s grillin’ season I thought I’d revisit one of my favorite Roker Radio episodes as my old co-host Tyler Cox and I talk with Dr. BBQ! He gives us his tips for all of your Summer grilling, plus his foolproof secret for fall of the bone ribs! I’ve tried it many times, and it’s the bomb! So get ready for a masterclass on grilling, it’ll be your go-to! And if you’re ever in the Tampa/St. Pete area, make sure you stop by Dr. BBQ The Restaurant!
On this edition of Roker Radio it’s another Roker Radio Pop-Up: Degenerates Assemble week 3! For the NFC and AFC Championship games I’m joined once again by fellow degenerates Dan-o and host of Gutting The Sacred Cow, comedian Kevin Gootee. We’ll break down both the Tampa Bay-Green Bay and the Buffalo-Kansas City games to help you decide who to bet on and win some money! Enjoy, Stay Safe!