On this edition of Roker Radio we remember 9-11 ten years later.
- From economic tension to recent Supreme Court decisions and the January 6 hearings, the United States is not a country at ease with itself on the 246th anniversary of its independence
- Analysis: Supreme Court makes it clear there's a red America and a blue America
- Polls find high amount of White men think US government is rigged
- Opinion: Supreme Court deals a massive blow to the planet
- As inflation soars, Black Americans bear the brunt of rising grocery, gas and housing prices