On this edition of Roker Radio we get you ready for your office holiday party by introducing you to the latest technology in hangover prevention and an exclusive interview with the Doctor who invented it.
- Experts believe the deadly disaster is the world's biggest volcanic eruption in more than 30 years, with the true scale of destruction unknown
- Tonga remains cut off after a massive volcanic eruption
- Video shows eruption that caused tsunami waves
- Opinion: The enormous Tonga volcano eruption was a once-in-a-millennium event
- Tonga volcano eruption likely not large enough to affect global climate, experts say