On this Roker Radio Redux Hulk Hogan during happier times. He’s immersed in controversy now over a racist rant he reportedly had a few years ago, every time I’ve met him he’s made me feel 8 feet high! Last October he was promoting a WWE special. A lot’s changed since then, I’m back with Mancow on 97.9 The Loop, 87.7 The Game is gone, Hogan’s been fired by the WWE and branded a racist. A lot can happen in a very short period of time. Here’s my latest interview with The Hulkster.
- The New York Times' report on the President's tax returns reveals a pitifully inept businessman and a serial tax avoider crushed by massive debts
- NYT: Records show Trump's years of tax avoidance
- Brian Stelter: This is among the most important stories of the past 5 years
- Analysis: The New York Times' coverage of Trump's taxes is an emperor-has-no-clothes moment
- Donald Trump responds to NYT story about his taxes