On this special edition of Roker Radio we discuss two of the hottest stories in Chicago and the controversial Men behind them. Jussie Smollett and R. Kelly.
- Ambitious Republicans are using CPAC to begin staking their own claims as the eventual leaders of the movement built around former President Trump
- Analysis: White evangelicals' dominance of the GOP has turned it into the party of resistance
- CPAC speakers make false claims about the election, the Capitol attack and The Muppets
- Analysis: Why the very conservative bloc is so important to Trump
- GOP governor insulted Dr. Fauci. See how CPAC crowd responded