On this edition of Roker Radio we talk about how people are dealing with this pandemic. The anxiety, the ironies, what was important a month ago that isn’t now, and how this all relates to the movie Jaws!
- Experts believe the deadly disaster is the world's biggest volcanic eruption in more than 30 years, with the true scale of destruction unknown
- Tonga remains cut off after a massive volcanic eruption
- Video shows eruption that caused tsunami waves
- Opinion: The enormous Tonga volcano eruption was a once-in-a-millennium event
- Tonga volcano eruption likely not large enough to affect global climate, experts say