On this edition of Roker Radio We remember our old friend Joanie Laurer also know as Chyna, she was found dead in her Redondo Beach apartment. She was 46. Chyna was always very nice to me. She could also be a hot mess. Ever since she left the WWE she what burdened by drugs, I use to kid her and Mary Carey that they put TMZ on the map by stumbling out of L.A. clubs every night. She had her demons, but she was a very kind, caring person. Chyna, thanks for all the years or entertainment.
- The US picked up its first medals on day 2 of the 2020 Olympics with swimmers finishing first and second in the Men's 400m Individual Medley
- Iranian defector from Olympic Refugee Team defeats two-time champion Jade Jones in taekwondo
- These star athletes were barred from competing because of how they were born
- See what life was like in the Olympic Village in 1984
- The best photos from the Tokyo Olympics