On this award winning edition of Roker Radio I’ll talk with some of the most decorated chefs in Chicago, from the hottest restaurants! Congratulations to Abe Conlon of Fat Rice, who just won the James Beard Award for Best Chef: Great Lakes 2018. Plus, James Beard, Rising Star Chef for 2014, from Purple Pig, Jimmy Bannos Jr. And twice-Michelin-starred chef from Longman and Eagle and Dusek’s, and now Mordecai across from Wrigley Field, Jared Wentworth. That and much, much more. Enjoy this award winning Roker Radio redux.
- The President's baseless attacks on voting could hurt Republican turnout in a runoff election that will determine control of the Senate
- Biden picks up small number of votes in Milwaukee County after recount requested by Trump
- Former Trump official reacts to Trump's 'farcical' election claims
- Federal appeals court slams Trump campaign efforts to turn tide in Pennsylvania ruling, saying 'claims have no merit'
- On Thanksgiving Day, Trump tweeted against Section 230