On this award winning edition of Roker Radio I’ll talk with some of the most decorated chefs in Chicago, from the hottest restaurants! Congratulations to Abe Conlon of Fat Rice, who just won the James Beard Award for Best Chef: Great Lakes 2018. Plus, James Beard, Rising Star Chef for 2014, from Purple Pig, Jimmy Bannos Jr. And twice-Michelin-starred chef from Longman and Eagle and Dusek’s, and now Mordecai across from Wrigley Field, Jared Wentworth. That and much, much more. Enjoy this award winning Roker Radio redux.
- Workers are saying enough is enough. And many of them are either hitting the picket lines or quitting their jobs as a result.
- Union calls deal to avert strike 'a Hollywood ending'
- A record number of Americans are quitting their jobs
- Six rotors. 200mph. This may be the future of transportation
- Analysis: The global economy's 2020 hangover is far from over