On this award winning edition of Roker Radio I’ll talk with some of the most decorated chefs in Chicago, from the hottest restaurants! Congratulations to Abe Conlon of Fat Rice, who just won the James Beard Award for Best Chef: Great Lakes 2018. Plus, James Beard, Rising Star Chef for 2014, from Purple Pig, Jimmy Bannos Jr. And twice-Michelin-starred chef from Longman and Eagle and Dusek’s, and now Mordecai across from Wrigley Field, Jared Wentworth. That and much, much more. Enjoy this award winning Roker Radio redux.
- Both parties tangled over the size and scope of the President's $1.9 trillion relief package, despite the broad public support for it
- White House lifts Trump order on immigrant visas
- Biden shares when he expects a return to normalcy
- Miscalculating Sinema and Manchin could end up costing Biden
- Key GOP senator critical of Tanden's past tweets in latest setback for Biden's pick for budget director