On this award winning edition of Roker Radio I’ll talk with some of the most decorated chefs in Chicago, from the hottest restaurants! Congratulations to Abe Conlon of Fat Rice, who just won the James Beard Award for Best Chef: Great Lakes 2018. Plus, James Beard, Rising Star Chef for 2014, from Purple Pig, Jimmy Bannos Jr. And twice-Michelin-starred chef from Longman and Eagle and Dusek’s, and now Mordecai across from Wrigley Field, Jared Wentworth. That and much, much more. Enjoy this award winning Roker Radio redux.
- The US picked up its first medals on day 2 of the 2020 Olympics with swimmers finishing first and second in the Men's 400m Individual Medley
- Iranian defector from Olympic Refugee Team defeats two-time champion Jade Jones in taekwondo
- Unfancied Austrian maths expert stuns women's cycling race
- See what life was like in the Olympic Village in 1984
- The best photos from the Tokyo Olympics