On this award winning edition of Roker Radio I’ll talk with some of the most decorated chefs in Chicago, from the hottest restaurants! Congratulations to Abe Conlon of Fat Rice, who just won the James Beard Award for Best Chef: Great Lakes 2018. Plus, James Beard, Rising Star Chef for 2014, from Purple Pig, Jimmy Bannos Jr. And twice-Michelin-starred chef from Longman and Eagle and Dusek’s, and now Mordecai across from Wrigley Field, Jared Wentworth. That and much, much more. Enjoy this award winning Roker Radio redux.
- Experts believe the deadly disaster is the world's biggest volcanic eruption in more than 30 years, with the true scale of destruction unknown
- Tonga remains cut off after a massive volcanic eruption
- Video shows eruption that caused tsunami waves
- Opinion: The enormous Tonga volcano eruption was a once-in-a-millennium event
- Tonga volcano eruption likely not large enough to affect global climate, experts say