On this award winning edition of Roker Radio I’ll talk with some of the most decorated chefs in Chicago, from the hottest restaurants! Congratulations to Abe Conlon of Fat Rice, who just won the James Beard Award for Best Chef: Great Lakes 2018. Plus, James Beard, Rising Star Chef for 2014, from Purple Pig, Jimmy Bannos Jr. And twice-Michelin-starred chef from Longman and Eagle and Dusek’s, and now Mordecai across from Wrigley Field, Jared Wentworth. That and much, much more. Enjoy this award winning Roker Radio redux.
- Trump believes Barrett will be very well received by 'his people,' one official says
- Romney's backing of vote paves way for confirmation this year
- GOP's push escalates Democratic debate over packing court
- Romney: Decision to proceed 'consistent with history'
- Analysis: Mitch McConnell is going to win (again)