- The target of the deadly drone strike in August was likely not a threat associated with ISIS-K, a military official says. Ten civilians were killed.
- 'It was a mistake': US military general on Kabul drone strike
- They wanted a new life in America. Instead they were killed by the US military
- GOP rep. blasts effort to resettle Afghan refugees in his state
- Biden signs executive order adding measles to list of quarantinable diseases after outbreak among US-bound Afghan refugees
Sorry, no Tweets were found.