- SCOTUS seems ready to uphold a state law that bars abortion after 15 weeks, but it's less clear if there will be a majority to end the right to abortion nationwide
- Oral arguments ended. Here's what happens next
- Analysis: Roberts, Kavanaugh may be seeking middle ground
- Justice Alito draws a line on viability of fetus
- The case comes as states hostile to Roe across the US are moving to pass abortion restrictions
On this edition of Roker Radio we talk about how people are dealing with this pandemic. The anxiety, the ironies, what was important a month ago that isn’t now, and how this all relates to the movie Jaws!